Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yo Man Texting Anotha Chickk!


You look through yo mans phone and he was texting another female....look all men do it....let me help you get through this...because there is no need to go " crazy bipolar bitch" on him...

1. don't be a simp and call that other hoe i mean females phone , wtf are you calling her for!! so you can yell and say what a bitch she is , trust me she will play dial tone with yo ass , and you will be looking like a damn fool..

2. Talk to your man about it , ladies women lie and men lie but women are better at it, if your in a committed relationship don't ask another female what they discuss she's only going to tell you... A.what you want to hear or B. stuff that will piss you the fuck off and leave yo dude.

3. Ask yo man in a calm way who is the female texting him, he may say ohh my bestfriend from back in the day, my sisters bestfriends , or a long lost cousin , w.e lie he can think of if he knows hes about to get caught up, or he may be telling the truth just reply with a "mhm" and nod yo head , a one word answer makes him wonder whats going to happen.

4. Now let it go whats more important a simple "hey" text messgae or ya relationship, don't act like you dont text a guy in your phone a couple times

5. Do not i repeat do not !! do this "well since you can text anotha bitch ill go ahead and text my dudes" 1. your acting childish act your age and not your shoe size 2. guys dont want to hear that shit he will be quick to leave while you sit their pouting ( but if he's a simp kind of guy go ahead run over him smh)

Remember its a text message not the end of the world, suggestion: unless ya not married ya dont need to go through e/o phones unless theirs trust issues , but trust issues just lead to broken relationships

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree w/ u, ladies should spend time on more important things like keeping up w/ school, work and getting their own house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just went through this ish last night. And I mean it was really harmless. I'm totally committed to my wife/lady but I do have female friends. I'm just trying to get her to see I'm totally committed to her and our relationship. Wish you could send this blog to her. Thanks, needed to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that man taking good care of business at home, that woman shouldn't be tripping about a text msg.

    ReplyDelete